Find team specific and exclusive Air Force Prediction Nevada content available elsewhere.
The game between the Air Force Falcons and the Nevada Wolf Pack begins on February 3, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. EST. The playoffs are expected to draw the most viewers in the United States and are expected to start and end later. According to Night Team stats, thousands are interested in betting. Now let’s look at the Nevada Air Force forecast.
AFF’s performance this season is average. Sources predict AFF will win with 51.2% confidence. With a 12-11 record this season, AFF’s SPREAD is +11.5-115 and the score ranges from 133.5-115. AFF is rated at +450 on moneyline.
- AFF achieved a 39% ROI and +9.40 units over 22 games.
- AFF had a 46% ROI and +8.60 units in 13 out of 17 games. Let’s take a look at how
- Nevada fared against Al-Quwa Al-Jawiyah in their last game.
- AFF had a 12% ROI and +6.35 units in 11 out of 19 games.
- AFF achieved a 27% ROI +5.10 units in 11 out of 16 games.
- AFF achieved a 1% ROI in 9 out of 17 games and earned +0.25 units.
- AFF competed on SPREAD 15 out of 8 times and achieved a ROI of 24.51% and +6.2 units.
NWP is a good team but has a better record than AFF. The 2023 Nevada basketball team could win the game. Sources predict that the Saenuri party will win with a confidence level of 73.1%. With a record of 17-6, the NWP has a SPREAD of (11.5)-105 and an overall under of 105-133.5 this season. Moneyline has a NWP of -(650).
- NWP took 1 hour to play 45 games and saw a 10% ROI and +5.10 units.
- NWP achieved a 36% ROI and a +10.30 SPREAD in 18 out of 26 games.
- NWP has beaten the moneyline in 20 of 31 games. That’s a 17% ROI at +12.85 units.
- Let’s take a look at the Nevada vs. Air Force prediction.
- NWP had a 45% ROI and +4.65 units in 7 out of 9 games.
- NWP had a 28% ROI across 32 games in increments of +10.
- NWPs are 14 – 7 in SPREAD, yielding 0% ROI and +6.3 units.
NWP made 21 percent attempts from the right corner and 1.7 3-pointers per game. fight Nevada Air Force prognosis is up to you. AFF made 47 percent of his shots from beyond the arc and made 5.0 3-pointers. fight AFF has 7.1 periods and 10.6 NWP. AFF averaged 23 defensive rebounds compared to NWP’s 26.4. The AFF allowed 5.0 3-pointers to NWP’s 8.5.